Are you interested by shopping for Twitter verifications? Have you ever questioned, “Is it possible to accumulate a verified Twitter badge?” The response is YES! With our new service, it’s now doable to obtain a validated credential. However, buying a verified Twitter badge is just not so simple as it might appear. You can not purchase the badge as if it have been a standard store merchandise; that isn’t the way it works, and Twitter wouldn’t agree. However, you could purchase a service that assists you in acquiring it by way of the proper channels. BadgeLikes is happy to tell that our companies now embrace Twitter verifications. Interested? If so, let’s first talk about the advantages of buying a verified Twitter account.
Let us make it easier to get verification badge on Twitter
No password wanted
We don’t want entry to your account and don’t want any login data. Just your Twitter username.
To get verified on Twitter, you’ll want on-line press mentions or interview articles. Our in-house PR staff will write and publish articles about you.
Fast turnaround time
We’re in a position to confirm customers inside 3 to eight enterprise day on common. If you have already got on-line press, we will do it even quicker.
Our verifications help staff is offered across the clock that will help you with new or energetic orders.
Highest success fee
We have efficiently verified over 200 shoppers to this point, and proceed to confirm new shoppers daily. You may be subsequent!
Direct level of contact
We work with Twitter media companions on to submit your verification request. This ensures the very best success fee and response time.
Explore the advantages of Twitter Verification
We charge anywhere from $600 USD per verification. We don’t raise or lower prices based on account names, but the type of the account. We realize that the price tag may seem high, but the service behind this on average takes 7 Days of work.
In 99% of cases, yes. Providing that your Twitter account qualifies. Becoming verified on Twitter relies on your online presence and account setup. If you have a good online presence in terms of media coverage/quotes/mentions, your verification process will not only be more successful – but it’ll also go through quicker.
No, unless you make it go away. Accounts are verified legitimately via Twitter staff. Your account is verified based on the PR you provide. If it first gets verified, it won’t get unverified. Keep in mind that if you change your @handle after you’ve become verified, the checkmark will go away. Violating Twitter’s rules will also result in your account being unverified and possibly suspended.
The public form used to request Twitter verification is currently on hold. This means that requests for verification must be processed internally. However, Twitter is still verifying people, it’s just a matter of knowing how to get it done, and since we’ve verified lots of users, we know our way around.
This all depends on the PR you have, and your account setup. We typically hear back regarding verification requests in 7 days, but we’ve verified accounts in under 24 hours.
- Twitter is an online news website where people communicate in short messages called tweets.
- Twitter verification is how you prove that your Twitter account is the authentic presence of a notable public figure, celebrity or global brand.
- A blue verified badge is a check that appears next to the Twitter account’s name in search and on the profile.
- Get verified on Twitter helps to have higher trustworthiness and increase your brand awareness.
- To attract sponsorship, leadership of business and income. People with a verified badge, a large number of followers and likes are seen as influencers on Twitter.
- Get blue verified badge for one Twitter profile.
- Interview and having case study for your Twitter profile.
- Perform an audit and analysis on your Twitter profile and engagement metrics to ensure they meet the requirements to be verified.
- You may need to submit the verification request yourself 2-3 weeks after the service is delivered.
- PR Articles:
- 2 or 4 PR Articles (DA less than 60 or 60 and above):
- Our providers will write two or four online PR articles about you, gather all the info needed and post them under publication platforms.
- DA less than 60: Depending on the availability of the provider, the articles will be posted on a website with a Domain Authority (DA) of less than 60 (DA 30-59).
- DA 60 and above: Depending on the availability of the provider, the articles will be posted on a website with a Domain Authority (DA) of 60 and above (DA 60-99).
- Domain Authority (DA) is a search engine ranking score developed by Moz that predicts how likely a website is to rank in search engine result pages (SERPs).
- Domain Authority scores range from 1 to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater likelihood of ranking.
- 0 PR Article: If you don’t require our providers’ assistance in writing the articles, you can choose this option.
- 2 or 4 PR Articles (DA less than 60 or 60 and above):
Secondary Social Media (less or more than 10,000 followers or don’t need):
- The number of followers refers to both Primary and Secondary social media.
- Primary refers to Twitter while Secondary refers to the social media that you use often apart from Twitter.
- Give only one of the most popular secondary social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or any other. It must be an existing platform with a high level of activity and engagement.
- Don’t need: If you don’t require our assistance to help grow your audience, you can choose this option.
- BadgeLikes is a curated marketplace. All service providers are screened and evaluated based on their quality, reliability, delivery speed and price. Service providers with the highest score are handpicked to deliver your order. We have delivered thousands of verification orders and worked with dozens of service providers, so you don’t have to waste your time with the wrong ones in Fiverr buy Twitter verification or from Reddit. If you are wondering where to buy verification on Twitter or the best site to purchase, look no further because BadgeLikes is the preferred choice of our thousands of clients over Fiverr or Reddit.
- To know if we can help you to reach more people on both primary and secondary platforms with extra charge.
- If less than 10,000 followers, we recommend growing your social media audiences because having a decent-sized social media following is one of the requirements for getting verification success.
- Authentic: Your account must represent a real person, registered business or entity. Required verified through either one of them.
- Official website: Provide the link to an official website that references you (or your organization) and your Twitter account.
- ID verification: Provide a photo of an official government issued identification document, such as your Driver’s License or Passport.
- Official email address: Provide an official email address with a domain relevant to the notability category you choose.
- Notable: Your account must represent a well-known, highly searched for person, brand or entity. We review accounts that are featured in multiple news sources, and we don’t consider paid or promotional content as sources for review.
- Active: Your account must be active with a record of adherence to the Twitter Rules.
- Complete: You must have a profile name, and a profile image.
- Active Use: You must have logged into the account in the last 6 months with posted tweets regularly.
- Security: The account must have a confirmed email address or phone number.
- Twitter Rules: The account must not have had a 12-hour or 7-day lockout for violating the Twitter Rules in the past 6 months (excluding successful appeals).
- Keep in mind that if you provide false, misleading information, become inactive or incomplete during or after the verification process, Twitter will remove your verified badge and may take additional action to delete your account.
- Certain accounts are ineligible for the blue badge, regardless of the above criteria, including:
- Parody, newsfeed, commentary, and unofficial fan accounts
- Pets and fictional characters, unless directly affiliated with a Verified Company, Brand, or Organization, or with a Verified entertainment production, as described above
- Accounts engaged in severe violations of our Platform manipulation and spam policy, such as the buying and selling of followers and engagement
- Accounts of individuals or groups associated with coordinated harmful activity, or hateful content as defined in Twitter’s Ads Policies, or that have been found to have committed gross human rights violations by an international court/tribunal, or a fact-finding mission or commission of inquiry authorized by an international organization, may be ineligible for Verification – even if their activity on Twitter doesn’t violate the Twitter Rules.
- After you have made payment, you will be given access to a dashboard where you can provide us with your Twitter profile link and other info needed.
- We need to know whether you have submitted a request for verification before or not to review and provide advice if there are any tips for you.
- You can choose whether or not you want us to assist you in reaching more people to engage with your content.
- We need to know some of your business background success stories for helping to build articles if needed.
- Please continue to engage/interact with users while verification is in processing.
- Please contact us at [email protected] for inquiries or other coordination.
- We will START processing your order either instantly or within 24 hours after you have given us the necessary info in the dashboard as required above. We may need to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
- The actual delivery will take longer than 24 hours. Please refer to the section below for estimated delivery time.
- We guarantee 100% approval as it is entirely up to Twitter to decide whether to approve your submission or not. Our service providers only help to ensure your profile fulfills the verification requirements as well as brings visibility and credibility to your profile. However, if your account doesn’t violate TOS, the success rate is high. Please do not place the order if you have knowingly violated or still violating Twitter TOS.
- Our Twitter verification are real, as described above. As Twitter’s Terms of Service is subject to changes from time to time, it is your responsibility to ensure compliance.
- We don’t need your credential account, either. So, it’s secure, and there’s no risk of the account being compromised.
- You will NOT be banned for using our legit service, but that does not mean your account will not be suspended if you engage with other unqualified providers to buy fake Twitter verification or other activities that break Twitter terms, all of which is beyond our control hence we cannot provide any guarantee.
- Our providers will work with the case study for your profile within 5 – 7 business days, from that point it’ll take another 5 – 10 business days to connect with the media partners.
- Approximately 1 weeks delivery, depending on the queue and how fast Twitter responds.
- If you order multiple qualities of this service for the same account, we can still deliver but we cannot estimate the time required to complete the order. Rest assured, we will try our best.
- BadgeLikes is not aimed at being the most affordable service provider. On the contrary, we aspire to be the best and safest quality.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our prices for Twitter verification are cheap compared to most competitors, particularly after considering our quality of service. The reasoning is that due to bulk orders and higher order size, we are able to get better rates from our service providers.
- Be cautious with services that claim to offer cheap Twitter verification as they may be scam or bot traffic. Based on our experience, 95% of the cheapest service providers are fraud.
Now Twitter might make it simpler and easier for public users to become verified, the process will still take up some of your time. Although there aren’t strict requirements such as Instagram we can provide some other prerequisites you may want to look at. Requirements include that you have an active Twitter account, which has been used within the last two weeks; and should be engaging.
It’s good to sell yourself in any way possible. Have a great Twitter bio, only saying the best things about you. Think of it as applying for a new job, you’re not going to talk about your embarrassing moments or use an outdated profile picture, show off who you are. If you have the chance to link your profile to an already verified account, it will only help your application process. If you work for a big company or firm, add their handle in your bio and say what your position at the company is.
Take a look at how other verified accounts look, what are they saying in their bios and how they’re saying it? Twitter is a great platform to market your business and company, so always be short, simple and make an impact.
Although it might seem that Twitter is giving out blue badges to just about everyone, it’s not the case. Some regular and public users have found success in getting accepted for verification. If you work in any of the following fields, your chances might be better to get verified; music, television & film, fashion, government, religion, journalism, sports or business. Twitter does make a big thing about your account or profile being of public interest.
No. We simply follow a proven way of creating strong online PR for you, which will lend credibility for anyone seeking to succeed on either Twitter, Instagram or Wikipedia.
Twitter makes use of an online application process, which can become long and tedious. They want to know everything about you, and you will have to submit personal identification. Closer to the end you will be asked to tell Twitter why you should be verified. Many journalists and social media experts suggest that you be honest in your approach, but also write your pitch with empathy. Make sure you make the most out of the 500 character limit and sell yourself.
Nobody can “guarantee” Twitter verification since they are a 3rd party. This is a PR service that will get you notability in the news.
If Twitter determines that more notability is required, they may decline your verification and you may need to obtain more notability before succeeding.
Agencies do not make a difference in the technical aspects of applying. The main area where you can get help, is through a legitimate PR agency (like us) that can secure authentic news articles to support verification.
Twitter verification agencies typically make sure that an account is legitimate, not impersonating anyone and then add other areas of PR support to secure a notable presence.
Once your application has been sent in, it all depends on whether the Twitter verification team deems your profile of public interest. Some accounts can have 1000 followers or almost one million followers; it’s not what your follower count looks like, but rather the impact and influence your profile brings to the public.
Twitter does not endorse any verified accounts on the platform. It’s safe to know that many public figures that are verified do get paid for their presence, but that’s being done through their own personal channels or perhaps paid partnership deals. Verification means authenticity, not always getting paid.
The main reason is to ensure authenticity on the platform, but also to show that the profile you have is only operated and owned by you or one sole entity. You may have other commercial and brand protection reasons too.
Because your profile is simply verified doesn’t make your content or your online appearance any more dominant. Twitter reserves the right to remove your verification status at any time without notice. Depending on the severity of the offence, you might want to read their verification rules beforehand, as misleading content, promotion of violence, suicide, gruesome content, hate speech, direct or indirect threats to the general public and more will let you lose your blue badge.
According to Twitter:
To receive the blue badge, your account must be authentic, notable, and active.
User-made changes include, but are not limited to:
- If you change your username (@handle)
- If your account becomes inactive or incomplete.